WHAT MAKES A DAY BRIGHTER?
A day is brightened when those who need it get the education and resources necessary to improve their acclimation to society. We aim to make that happen by:
- PTSD and TBI awareness and offender management training for jail, prison, parole and probation, courts, recovery organizations, and shelter staff
- Screening assessment by licensed psychologists
- Neuropsychological referrals
- In-person and virtual training program for survivors
- Case management
- Mentoring and support prior to and after re-entry
- Support group for families and caregivers
To learn how you can help, feel free to contact us!